Today, everyone in marketing is looking for a competitive edge.
A game changer. Or a difference maker.
TO GET MORE CUSTOMERS. TO REACH MORE PROSPECTS.
Well, we’ve got one for you!!
It’s called... Explainer Video.
And it’s rapidly become one of the most potent weapons in today's communications arsenal.
Let me... “explain.”
Explainers are short, fun, animated videos that “explain” what your company, product or service does.
Or how something works.
They simplify complex ideas into quick, effective, easy-to-understand stories.
And they’re amazingly affordable.
Our clients love them on Landing Pages, for instance, because they attract and hold the viewer’s attention -- which leads to increased conversion rates.
And for product demos, training, education, promotions... whatever.
An animated Explainer can also act as your virtual salesperson, explaining your value proposition, 24/7/365.
Today, we must go beyond just making a connection.
We must engage. And achieve it from any location, on any computer, smartphone, tablet or device.
The Old Economy:
Based on you finding customers.
The New Economy:
Based on your customers finding you.
And one of the best ways to do that is with Animated Explainer Videos.
The Internet has evolved into a video medium.
Over the past few years Video has come from nothing to make up a huge percentage of Internet traffic.
The simple reason is because people prefer watching over reading.
Statistics from Google and YouTube show a video is 7x (times) more likely to be engaged online than a tab to a page of copy.
That’s why in today’s fast-changing business climate, smart marketers are turning to Explainers to drive conversation, traffic and sales.
They now realize that to get their Message over to employees, customers, shareholders and the outside world, Explainers are rapidly becoming one of the most effective ways to do it.
Explainers always use animation.
Animation gives the Client’s message a polished, professional look — created by experienced people -- along with all of the other virtues of using animation to sell their product or service:
- Allows the Viewer to “Feel Young”
However, the required skill set is much more complex than ones needed for other kinds of videos.
For example, here are just a few of the popular types of animation styles:
- Motion Graphics
- Whiteboard (the images are "drawn by hand" as the video tells its story).
Moreover, effective Explainers require the same techniques and disciplines as effective advertising campaigns: Objective, Strategy, Tactics and Execution. Crafted by talented people -- with the right backgrounds and experiences -- who know how to combine “sizzle with steak.”
What separates the good Explainers from the rest are the people they have thinking about the best way to ensure that the “message that needs to be conveyed.... is.”
More than just brains, experience and technology, with 25 years of creating and producing award-winning, effective integrated marketing and advertising campaigns, our team also includes people with the right creative “chops.”
Meaning, our background in broadcast and video production -- along with script writing, custom music composition/scoring and character design/illustration is second to none.
That’s why -- When It’s Gotta Be Good.
And They Gotta Be Good -- more and more people are turning to us for help.
Here is a snapshot of the production process:
- Marksmanship gathers the input for the Story from the Client
- Client okays the script/storyboard along with some Key Frame graphics along with applicable voice talent and supporting music
- Client sees a test animation (called an animatic) for final approval
- Animation presentation is completed
Explainers are often used to:
- Simplify complex ideas
- Provide company overviews
- Show how something works
- Act as landing pages to help increase conversion rates
- Make presentations on any device
Here are more ways to use Explainers:
- Stories and Histories
- Annual Events and Reports
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Employee Relations
- Policies and Procedures
- Television/Cable Commercials and Programs
- Safety Videos (OSHA Compliance)
- Corporate Events
- News and Updates
- Video News Releases (VNRs)
- Employee Training
- Employee Orientation
- Mission Statements
- Trade Shows
- In-Store Displays
- Tours and “behind the scenes”
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Special Event Presentations
- Corporate Bios and Messages
And, most importantly…
- To Make a Connection
So, if you want your website or overall online presence to lead to more sales calls and to reach more prospects, you should take a closer look at using Explainers in your overall marketing efforts.
Mark Rothenberg has over twenty-five years of marketing, advertising and branding experience. And is an expert at creating original Names for businesses, products and services.
He has also produced countless breakthrough branding campaigns…
- Run two full-service, offline/online advertising agencies
- Conjured up boatloads of memorable Names and Brand Identities (names, logos and slogans)
- Written, cast, directed zillions of ads and commercials
- Penned thousands of slogans
- Composed the music and lyrics for umpteen jingles
- Created and illustrated innumerable mascots and characters
- And received many of the industry's most prestigious awards for creative excellence.
Mark's recent book on branding.. The Brand Story In All Its Glory… is also posted for sale on Amazon.